Friday, August 29, 2008

Week got better today

Well Kate's pants came clean and the shoe looks ok but still smells funny. The rest of the school week has been uneventful. Kate did stay home sick on Thursday - woke up with small fever. We finally gave in and got her Amoxicillan from the ped. She has been sick, various symptoms, for almost 3 weeks now. We had them add grape flavor, which is her favorite, but she is still having a hard time drinking it down.

I never heard back from either of my job interviews and it has been over a week so I am assuming it is a no-go for either of them. Today there was a new job posted, near home, that looks fabulous! I applied and will call to follow up on Tuesday. Everyone pray for me!!

Thursday was a bit crazy. Todd got home from his business trip in the middle of the night, Kate was up at 6 am, and 2 of the cats had to be at the vet before 8 am. Cosmo and Mikey had dental cleanings - too damn expensive but has to be done. It had been over 2 years since the last time. I don't want their teeth falling out. Minnie seems to do ok w/out cleanings but the boys get terrible tartar build-up. The vet actually sent home toothpaste and finger brush for me to clean their teeth at home - Yeah right - I can barely get Kate's teeth brushed.

And, oh my gosh, I start FAU for my master's next Saturday. It is a 2 year program - 5 classes each year - and I will be done.

No comments: