Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stuff in general

Bath time has been nothing but "mommy, mommy" lately. I used to use Kate's bathtime to get a few things done. Todd has been giving up and I have to finish bath, brush teeth, lotion her, and pjs. Tonight we decided to try faking her out. I said I was leaving to go work, opened and shut the garage door and jingled the car keys. Then I actually snuck into our bedroom and am using the laptop. So far, so good - I think she believes I am gone. Oh the things we do for our toddlers!

Kate's preschool starts tomorrow - I am very excited. We went shopping for new school shoes tonight - Kate is getting rather picky about her shoes these days. Stride Rite had a buy one, get one 1/2 price sale so we ended up with two pairs.

I have all kinds of plans for things to do this week while she is in school. My office needs cleaning up and out badly - I am drowning in paperwork! Plus my 2 interviews this week and applying to more jobs. We will see how it goes - it will be very weird to be away from Kate for a whole day. As long as I am not working, I will pick her up between 3:30 and 4:00 pm. If I don't get a "regular" job this week, then next week I will spend a lot of my time doing Mary Kay. Must do something to bring in some money.

No comments: