Well, it was a great Friday. Todd took the day off. We did a meet & greet at Kate's new school and she really liked it. When we said it was time to leave to go to lunch, she said "I want to stay here." Todd and I both like her teachers and for the beginning of the school year there will be only six children in her class. We had lunch at Jason's Deli - one of Kate's favorites - she loves the apple juice and ice cream.
On the money front, I had a Mary Kay class on Wed night. Also, I have two job interviews lined up for next week - one Tues am and the other Wed afternoon. Finally!!
Tomorrow we have a b-day party for one of Kate's school buddies from her summer camp school and Sunday I am hosting the babywearing meeting for our local group of moms.
This one
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment