Had my first job interview today. I would say it went well but he didn't ask me many questions and nothing about my actual skill set. Nice guy but some people just don't know how to interview. His "real" job is an attorney but he got roped into being the HR guy for his law firm. He is looking to make a decision very soon. If the money is right, it seems like a good opportunity. The drive might not be fun every day but I will try to get educational stuff to listen to in the car.
Kate had another great day at school - she was ready to leave the house earlier than I was so Todd ended up taking her to school. I asked her what she did today at school and she says "played with horsies and Play-doh". Then at dinner she starts talking about tuna fish. We have never mentioned this to her - I offered her some once and she took one sniff and said "no". So I ask who had tuna fish and she tells me "Ms. Judy had tuna fish." I ask about the rest of Ms. Judy's lunch and Kate says she also had pretzels. It amazes me the stuff she remembers some times - like why did she bring up lunch and specifically what her teacher ate? Early today she mentioned Nancy, who was our realtor, and how Nancy bought her ice cream once. That was back in March - we couldn't believe Kate remembered that.
And the funny one - tonight Kate is peeing on the potty and says to me "I made bubbles with my whoo-ha (our family word for her privates). She has a big smile on her face when she tells me this. Pretty funny stuff!
This one
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment