Oh Lord, did this make me laugh tonight. It was bathtime and Kate was crying for me as usual and generally giving her daddy a hard time. She was wrapped in her towel and sitting on top of the toilet. Her face was wet and nose runny from the crying. Todd reaches for nearest thing - a piece of toilet paper - to wipe her nose. Next thing I hear is "that's for wiping butts." OMG, I laughed so hard! The things that come out of her mouth.
As a side note, she has been going to the bathroom by herself a couple of times a day now. Well, almost by herself. She can do everything except get her underwear and shorts back on after she is done. This is in the bathroom with the step stool too. She is funny - she says "I do it by myself" and then pushes me out of the bathroom and closes the door. She actually takes her shorts and underwear completely off, gets on the stool, and then sits on the potty seat on the toilet. If I don't catch her as I open the door, she will run off with no bottoms on. She thinks it is funny to run around the house with no underwear on.
This one
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment