Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a week!

Well Kate got full-blown sick, sicker than she has ever been before. Her fever started Sunday night and was finally gone this morning. She has been extremely congested and has a very sore nose. Needless to say she has been home from preschool all week which puts a major cramp in my schedule. Our second group paper is due this weekend and I have not been able to work on it during the day like I usually do.

Last night we moved her into a twin bed and out of the crib. She slept great and she loves the new bed. We got her cute flowery sheets from Target and a matching quilt. She thinks it is so cute. We found a great deal on a bed (used) off Craigslist and Todd got a us a great deal on a discontinued mattress that was a floor model. She doesn't use a pillow but did stay under the blanket last night - that is huge! That was our biggest concern - she doesn't seem to stay under any blanket or sheet. And we've had cool weather this week, which we haven't been able to enjoy.

Good news and bad news - I have an interview tomorrow morning. Job looks promising. And, I have some of Kate's symptoms...runny nose and itchy eyes today.

No comments: