Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good news!

WooHoo - I am now in the ranks of the Employed! The big job, the multiple interview, close to home job finally called me yesterday and made me an offer. I start on Nov 17th. I will be eligible for benefits on Jan. 1. Best part is the salary is the highest since I've been here in FL and the job is so close to home. It took 4 months but it was worth it. I used affirmations almost every day for this job and it worked!

Kate is doing much better. Get this - 3 am Todd gets up to pee and decides he should check on Kate. He finds her, sound asleep, with her feet on the floor, bent over with upper body and head leaning on bed. He moved her bottom half back onto the bed and covered her up - he said she never even stirred. How funny is that?

We took her out for Halloween - she definitely caught on to the candy thing. I hide the candy after she went to bed last night b/c I don't want her to have it. She didn't forget and this morning wanted to know where it was. I told her the Great Pumpkin came during the night and ate it all. She said "We have to go get some more." We let her have one piece last night, a mini Reese's cup, and she really liked it.

1 comment:

Beccaboo and family too said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I am very very happy for you. I am sure it will feel great to get back into the world again. I sure miss it some times. Typically when I am changing poopie diaper number 5 and covered in spit up and toddler lunch!!! YEAH, memories!
I am glad it's a job you wanted to. That makes a world of a difference!