Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Updates on stuff

Job front - still waiting to hear on the interview from last week. The HR lady said she should have an answer mid to end of the week so hopefully I will know for sure by Friday. Meanwhile still applying for jobs as I see them posted.
School - We got an 'A' on our first group paper - WooHoo! So far, so good this semester. I signed up to take the GMAT on Nov 15th - not looking forward to that. It has been 20 years since I took a standardized test. Only good thing is now they are on computer so no more filling in the stupid little circles with a #2 pencil.
Kate - School is doing really well. She seems to be enjoying herself and having fun with her schoolmates. We got her a "pretty kitty" costume for Halloween. I will post a picture after the holiday. Last night, she wet her crib, apparently in her sleep. I went in to pull her pant legs down on her PJs and realized one leg was all wet. She was totally asleep - didn't notice she was wet. We got her up and Todd changed the sheets while I changed her PJs - she was upset. She gets pretty upset when she knows she's had an accident. It just doesn't happen much anymore so I think that is why it bothers her so much.
Finally had some cooler weather - been able to open the doors for a bit each day...it is nice.

No comments: