Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Job interview

Ok, today was the big interview. I talked to the Head of Ops for an hour - a very nice lady named Susan. She has a PhD and 4 children, one of whom is Kate's age. I then talked to the accounting manager, Michelle, who has 2 teenage daughters. Apparently both of them occasionally work remotely from home - nice option to have. The position is newly created b/c of growth, benefits start after 30 days, and 401(k) matching. Had to take 2 tests, Excel and a bookkeeping test. Got a 90% on both of them. I think this job would be perfect - even possibility of having my own office. At the very least I will share an office with another accountant - NO cubicle!

I really want this job. Nice offices, close to home, good pay and benefits, and a challenging position. Everyone pray for me!!

2 comments:

Beccaboo and family too said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beccaboo and family too said...

Got my fingers crossed... this one sounds good!!!