Well this morning I ditched my online class (no biggie 'cause I can watch it later) and we took Kate to the Brogan Museum in downtown. It is similar to MOSI in Tampa but not as far away and not nearly as expensive. She had a great time and then we spread a blanket in some green space in front of the museum and had a picnic lunch. She just loves to eat outside! Then we all play "It" for about 15 mins. Then it was time to go home for a nap for Kate and real lunch for mom and dad. She was very well behaved the whole time and even this morning before we left the house. She only yelled at me twice and both times I took Alex (her favorite toy) away for 15 mins. It definitely seemed to work - no more yelling after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment