Saturday, April 4, 2009

One week later...

The house is clean - well mostly - the floors are rather a mess b/c it has rained a ton and we've had lots of people in and out. We are seeing dead or half-dead roaches everywhere since the bug man came on Thursday. I know we will need additional treatments.

We went to our first social event today. It was so nice to do something normal. One of Kate's schoolmates had an Easter party - well his parents did. We went out to their house with a bunch of other people. Made a connection with a couple of moms - am looking to get recommendations for doctors, dentist, etc. We are going to need a babysitter too - very important! Todd gave Kate a cupcake with all the frosting on it at the party - Good Lord - her behavior since has been not so good. I couldn't believe he didn't know to take the frosting off.

I have a paper due for school tomorrow - not sure how I am going to pull that off.

No comments: