Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scheduling

My biggest challenge is fitting it all in. Here are all the things I need to get done - my job (obviously); school work (reading, writing papers, etc.); exercising; keep up with my Mary Kay customer service; plus housework. All of this and of course I need to spend time with Kate and Todd. Kate has been telling Todd, "I miss mommy."quite a lot lately. Tonight I went to the Y to work-out. When I got home, it was bedtime and I got to read her one book. She tells me, "I missed you during lotion." What she means is lotion and jammies - this is usually my part of our bedtime routine. After bath and brushing teeth with Todd, she gets thoroughly lotioned by me and then pjs before short playtime and book.

I've had a few ideas to manage my time - need the discipline to make it work out. I think I am going to start picking Kate up from preschool every day. If I get to work a half-hour earlier, leave at 4:30, and go get Kate, we can spend 5 to 6:30 together before I leave to work-out or go to the office to study. I think that is the most practical option. Will give it a try.

No comments: