Have just a moment to write. I mean to do it in the evenings but I have other things to do and by the end of the day, I am tired of the computer. Todd says I am addicted but all my life is on a computer. My friends email, my customers email, and all our financial stuff is online too.
Different topic - Kate on the phone. The other night I was talking to my mom and Kate was getting ready for bed. I offered the phone so she could talk to Grandma. Without any prompting from me she says, "Hello Grandma. I miss you." How cute is that? My mom is coming to visit next month so we will put it on Kate's calendar when February starts so she can count down the days.
Monday and Tuesday were headache free days. First ones in a while. This Saturday I am seeing a new doctor - a doctor of oriental medicine. She treats with herbs and natural remedies, no drugs. Really hoping she can help with all my aches and pains.
Time to shower - gotta get to work.
This one
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment