Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello, hello, hello

Kate is still having going-to-bed issues. We have tried every tactic - not sure what to do. She sure does say some funny things though. Tonight she told us "I'm a pizza." I said "what kind of pizza"? She says "pepperoni and extra cheese". At other times, she is a dolphin, dentist, or Miss Ella, the children's librarian at our local library. Sometimes I wish I could capture all the funny or cute things she says on tape. Todd is teaching her the song "Me and Mrs. Jones" - apparently they heard it in the car. To hear Kate sing is so funny - she really tries to sound like the person singing.

Today when Todd picked her up from school, she tells him "I cried a yittle(little) bit today." I asked her why, she says "I missed my mommy and daddy". Later on she adds to the story and tells me "I cried in the bathroom". She has a hard time with "L"s - they sound like 'y'. It is getting better - we have been working with her.

Work is going ok - Todd is looking hard for a job.

No comments: