Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Howdy

Counting down to our vacation to MI. We leave Saturday morning - I am so excited! The weather will be beautiful. Had to buy some "cold" weather clothes for Kate - long sleeves, pants, and a jacket. Speaking of weather, we got our first taste of relief this week. It is actually going to dip below 70 tonight - WooHoo!

School is going well for me so far. I am learning a LOT! Oh my gosh, who knew there were so many ways to steal money from your employer. These people are so deceitful - it is scary. Also, starting to study for the GMAT. Not looking forward to that test.

Still looking for a job. One of my staffing agencies may have something for me. It is below my pay range but right now I am desperate. Times are tough here in FL - housing problems hit us hard. Construction was one of the big employers here plus of course tourism, which is also way down. I heard unemployment is at a 13 year high in our area - 6.5%. Can't wait until things turn around so we can move out of FL.

No comments: