Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday!

Well, today was a better day. Kate cried again when Todd dropped her at school but once again she was fine after he left. I was very busy today between last minute school forms, cleaning up the office, balancing my MK checkbook (4 months behind), and taking Cosmo to the vet (again).

Todd worked late and so he missed dinner, bath, and bedtime. After bath and pjs, Kate finally asked where is Daddy? We called him so she could say "good night". Bath was ok except for teeth brushing - had to pin her down and she cried quite a bit.

Funny thing for the day - before dinner I guess something startled Kate and she says "Scared me out of the crap." Oh boy did that make me laugh! It is so funny when she mixes up the words in a saying she has heard.

My first online class is tomorrow. It is the start of 2 years of hard work towards my master's degree. I am very excited - I've wanted to go back to school for a while now. The career opportunities that will be available are exciting too.

1 comment:

Beccaboo and family too said...

What will your masters be in and what type of career are you heading too? I am think of going to school fo teaching... Maybe History.