Kate's school asked us to put the children in red/white/blue today for Patriot Day. I sent her in her 4th of July shirt - blue with a flag on it. I went to the Y and half the TVs had the memorials on. I had to stop watching and go do something else. The emotion was just too much. Hell, I get misty-eyed at Hallmark commercials - you know 9/11 stuff is going to be too much for me.
I have a friend whose birthday is today - doesn't that just suck? Speaking of birthdays, Todd's 45th is coming up and I have no idea what to get him. We leave the day after for MI so I don't want to spend too much either.
Have a list of things a mile long to do today and don't feel like doing crap. Maybe I'll feel more motivated after I shower (but I doubt it). :)
Oh, one last thing - today is World Day of Prayer. Please take a moment out of your day to pray for peace!
This one
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment