Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The latest....

Kate is feeling much better although still having nighttime breathing/coughing problems b/c her sinuses are draining. She was so happy when I picked her up from school today. Just really in a good mood - she was pleasant all night - brushed her teeth well and everything. It is so great to be with her when she is sweet and cooperates. She saw the dentist on Monday and she was very pleased - said we are doing a much better job brushing Kate's teeth. Todd said Kate didn't even cry this time. I still crack up when they suggest flossing - right! - like I am going to floss a toddler's teeth. Hell, I barely floss myself.

Todd is now sick - apparently he got what Kate had but much worse. This is the sickest he has been in a while...totally miserable. He is taking everything he can get his hands on - TheraFlu, some of my herbs, Tylenol, whatever...

My job has provided me with a laptop and supplies so I am all set to work remotely. Came home at lunch today and just didn't go back - worked from home this afternoon. Oh I love being at home in my shorts, working.

Penny, my Mary Kay director, has given me some names and numbers for directors in Tallahassee. I need to find someone I like and ask to be 'adopted' into her unit.

I am taking Friday off and Todd and I are traveling up to Tally to find a rental house. We have about six places lined up to look at between Friday afternoon and Saturday night. Some of them are really nice. We have seen some with new this and that plus 300 - 400 sq. feet bigger than our house right now and rents between $1000 and $1200. Also most houses up there have fireplaces and decks out back. I am really getting excited.

1 comment:

Beccaboo and family too said...

When you move.... and after you settle in, do you mind if your crazy sister crashes your house with her even more crazy kids/Hubby?!?!?!?!?! We wanted to go to FL in the summer to see you guys, but that got blown out of the water. My mom is ACTUALLY going to travel since loosing your dad. She has decided to go Omaha, and we are going to take her. It's her mother's 80th birthday.