Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I think Todd has a job...

I've been trying to find time to write for the last 3 days or so. Truthfully I don't have time - I should be in the shower right now, getting ready for work. School is keeping me super busy this semester. My e-commerce class has a insane amount of homework. The group of ladies I work with (b/c everything in this class is done in our group) are on assignment #4 together. Each "homework" assignment ends up a 20 to 30 page paper, every 2 weeks. It is brutal.

As for Todd, looks like the Tallahassee job is going to pan out. Salary-wise it is not quite what we hoped but otherwise looks good. And right now, we need a job - the horizon in the Tampa Bay area is rather bleak. I really don't want our house foreclosed on - would much rather short-sell and have the realtor do battle with our bank to get the unpaid balance written off. We've had about 5 showings so far on the house and it has been on the market for one week.

Will write more details later...

No comments: