Todd and I looked at rental houses on Friday afternoon and Saturday. Friday was a dud and we thought "oh, no". But the house options on Saturday were much better and we actually found two we really liked. We decided on the one closer to Todd's new office. After we move in, I will post a photo or two. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, dining room, and eat-in kitchen plus a 2-car garage. Rent is $1200 per month, which is not bad.
Todd was sick the whole trip and is still sick. And, now...drum roll please...I am sick AGAIN!! I was so hoping to avoid getting sick again. I have the same symptoms - runny nose, slightly stuffy, itchy eyes, and low-grade fever. I am hitting it with all the herbs I have in hopes of keeping it from getting too bad. I think I may have to see Holly this week and get a few refills.
This one
15 years ago
2 comments:
I don't know how you do it. Work, daughter, house hunt, sick, sick hubby, moving....UHHH! I thought my day was rough. Please post pictures. I really hope this is going to be a great place for you all. Smaller town, less people, and more family time.
I am sure you have been asked this a hundred times...but did you get re-tested for your allergies. Over years some people's allergies change.
Post a Comment