Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh Boy

Well life is crazy as usual. Up and down and all around! Our weekend away was fabulous but I started getting sick on Friday before we left. By the time we came home Sunday mid-day, I was feeling awful. Of course then I had to deal with my mom. She was ok but when you don't feel good and she just won't stop talking...ugh! We took Kate to the mall for new shoes. Grandma got her two pairs of shoes and 3 pairs of shorts. She also got us a new DVD player as ours died the day she got here. She went home yesterday.

I was feeling bad still yesterday so I worked from home - some. Kate and I had an appt with Doc Holly. I came home with 3 new herbs and a new formula of herbs for Kate. Kate has been well for about a week now and we are trying to keep her that way. I've been taking herbs like crazy since yesterday afternoon and I am feeling much better now. Some good sleep tonight and I hope to be good to go tomorrow.

Todd is still job hunting. No word on the last two jobs he applied for. We are probably going to put the house on the market soon and hope for a decent short-sell.

This week I need to get our taxes going and have a mid-term due for my tax class.

No comments: