It has been "cold" this whole week. Poor Kate, she has been complaining about cold hands on the playground at school. We are going to get her some gloves this weekend. Her little knuckles are getting red and dry. It doesn't usually stay this cool for this long here, especially this time of year. I love it but I am out of warm clothes too, especially for work. Darn - will have to go shopping - what a shame.... :)
I finally uploaded the Halloween pictures and Kate's new "big girl" bed. Will attach to this post.
Last night Todd and I went out to dinner and bowling (have a sore arm today). Carrie, our babysitter, came over and Kate was so happy to see her. Kate actually told us to "leave now". Carrie couldn't believe the change - the last time she watched Kate about 3 months ago, Kate cried when we left. School has made a big change for her. She is much more confident about her abilities and the knowledge that Mommy and Daddy always come back.
Speaking of school, Kate has a "boyfriend". Not really, but a little guy in her class named Ty, is her favorite classmate and Ty has to hug AND kiss her before she leaves at the end of the day. He is shorter than Kate and barely speaks versus Kate's non-stop talking. It is funny. Apparently Ty talks about Kate at home too, per his mom.
1 comment:
ahhhhhh she has a boyfriend! so cute!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for you. You are doing so many great things right now... school, family and working. I don't know how in the world you are doing it. I love her costume! TOOOOOO CUTE! She is so beautiful with those big eyes!
Post a Comment