Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's Saturday

Yesterday was my last day of freedom - can't believe I really start work on Monday. I had to go pee in a cup yesterday - just hate that. It feels so invasive. Just spent an hour or so trying to contact some of my Mary Kay customers. I can't believe how time just flies by and next thing I know it has been 6 months since I last spoke to her. I am not pursuing any new business right now - just maintaining the customers I already have.

Turned in my last paper yesterday. Have an oral presentation with slides due tomorrow and then a final. Our last day of class this semester is Dec 6th.

Took Kate to see Madagascar 2 this morning - she had been waiting and waiting for it to come out. It was good - even for adults - some great 'adult' humor that the kids don't understand.

Maybe this weekend I will finally have time to upload the camera with Halloween pics.

No comments: