Alleluia - the semester is finished! About an hour ago I completed my last assignment for the semester and now I just wait for my grades. At this point I'm not even concerned with an 'A' or 'B' grade...just happy to be released from hell! Summer school starts on Saturday, but it is only one class and I graduate August. Hope to send in papers to begin process of taking CPA exam mid-summer and plan to sit for exam in January 2011. I will need to take a prep course, but that will not be as demanding as school work. My company offers tuition reimbursement, but you have to work for them for one year after being reimbursed. If not, you have to pay them back, prorated. Therefore I plan to look for a new job early next year, after sitting for CPA exam. By May of 2011, I plan to have something new and pay suited to my new degree and license.
Todd and Kate are on their way home from Grandma's. Todd went shopping for party supplies for Kate's b-day party, while Kate played at Grandma's. They left me home so I could finish my school work. It is nice to have a bit of time left-over for myself. May is going to be soooo busy for us - Mother's Day, Kate's party, Kate's dance recital, and start of summer school. I am planning a day off for myself soon - mostly fun stuff I want to do: waxing, pedicure, maybe lunch with a friend.
In August, after graduation, I'm planning a get-away weekend - not sure where yet but I will probably go stay with a friend in Texas or DC or Florida. It will be my graduation present to myself. :)
Big changes coming this year...I can just feel it. The momentum is building....it is very exciting!
This one
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment