This summer has been crazy busy but now I have a moment to breathe. June was moving and getting settled; July was lots of Mary Kay, finishing summer school, and going to Dallas for seminar; now August I have no school until the 29th and I am caught up at work.
Any of you who know me will not be surprised that I have changed my mind (again!). I am going to finish school. I have thought about it and talked it over with Todd a bunch and feel strongly that I must see my master's degree through to the finish and see what happens. My ultimate goal is to teach accounting at the university level. It has been a vision of mine for some time now to teach. If I don't see this vision thru, I will drive myself crazy wondering "what if".
I am still working my Mary Kay business but it will be where I can fit it in. I am going to my MK meeting tonight and taking two guests with me...it should be fun!
Reading a book called The God Delusion - interesting so far...will have to see if I keep reading it. The author is an atheist and since I've always been a bit on the fence about God myself, I thought I should see what he has to say.
This one
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment