Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally a moment to breathe

Been wanting to post for a few days now but had a take-home final exam for one of my classes. It was due tonight. Turned it in a couple of hours ago so now this semester is finally finished. Only 5 more semesters to go....

Been taking lots of Airborne in the last 24 hrs...came home from work yesterday with a slight fever, sore throat, and runny nose. It is no wonder - Kate has been sick off and on (mostly on) for about 5 weeks now. It is just crazy. The poor child has a cough that won't go away. Before that it was stuffy nose. I feel so bad for her.

I like being back to work - it feels so normal to be in an office setting again. On the other hand, I am busier now and I sure do miss Kate some days. Weekends are just not long enough. I am glad for the month break until school starts again - I will have more time for her in the evenings and weekends. My company is great - nice people and laid back about things. I can connect to work from home so I can opt to work from home once in a while. My boss suggested I take off or work from home on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. I wasn't even going to ask to be off since I am so new. She told me I should.

Sold my first Mary Kay at the office - my boss bought Satin Lips. Trying to make sure everyone at work knows I sell MK - can't hurt to get some new customers.

No comments: